Welcome to Room 2

We hope that you enjoy sharing our learning with us.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Ronald MacDonald comes to Koputaroa!

On Tuesday 6th September Ronald McDonald visited the children in Rooms 1, 2 and 3 to teach them about Road Safety.  It was a highly entertaining session which also gave the children a serious message about being safe when they are out and about on or near the roads.  Room 2 wrote some recounts about the visit.  Enjoy reading their take on the morning!


By Nikita - 
Today Ronald McDonald came to our school.  He was so funny.  Everyone was laughing at him.  He was teaching us Road Safety.  You have to stop, look and listen for a car. He taught us about sneaky driveways.  You have to watch and look.  If you see one you have to stop and see if a car comes out.


By Adelyne - 
Ronald McDonald came to school. He was scared of us!  We listened to the story.  Some people laughed. First he put up a stand.  Next he played with  a sock. Finally I was happy because of the laughing.  I didn't want Ronald McDonald to go.  This is the first time I've seen him and I liked the show.  My favourite part was the face paint.


By Natalie - 
Ronald McDonald came.  He was scared of us and he was scared of the 'Gobbling Tree' as well.  He was so funny.  He's like the best clown ever.  He cracked us up.  He told us a story.  It was a funny story.  We sung a song with him.  He was so cool that I wanted to pull the sock off him.  At first I was scared of him.  He taught us road safety.  I was so excited that I almost screamed. 


By Amy-Lee
Today Ronald McDonald came to the Learning Centre.  He was scared of us.  He told us about road safety.


By Nathaniel - 
Today Ronald McDonald came to our school.  First he was scared of us!  Next the book stand would not stand up.  After that Ronald McDonald showed us his book.  Finally we finished because I wanted lunch.  My tummy was hungry.  We got to have his puppet with the eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Very good work Room 2. He was very funny and we enjoyed him too.

    ReplyDelete