Welcome to Room 2

We hope that you enjoy sharing our learning with us.

Sunday 25 September 2011

My Puppy Came For A Visit!

Today in Room 2 we had two very special and cute visitors. Angelina and Joshua brought their new puppies into Koputaroa School.  They are English Springer Spaniels.  This breed of dogs were used as hunting dogs.


"My puppy came to Room 2 after Morning Tea.  She is called Polly and I got her on Thursday 22nd September.  She was shaking in my arms because she was scared of all the children.  I had to tell all the children to be quiet!  My puppy was going under the tables and I had to get her out.  Everyone called Joshua's dog and my dog. Joshua's dog is called Pippin.  My puppy is bigger than Joshua's puppy because she eats more!  Sometimes she steals Pippin's food!  Sometimes Pippin steals Polly's food!"


This is a photo of my brother's puppy called Pippin.

This is a photo of my puppy called Polly.

This is me holding my puppy.

Written by Angelina

1 comment:

  1. Your puppies are very cute, Joshua and Angelina! Viele liebe Grüße von deiner Patentante *Alex* aus Deutschland

    ReplyDelete