Welcome to Room 2

We hope that you enjoy sharing our learning with us.

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Grease Dance Phenomenon

On Tuesday evening Levin was rocking out to tunes from Grease and a fabulous dance extravaganza from the Koputaroa students.  The children were awesome and put on a brilliant evening of entertainment for the packed Memorial Hall.

Rooms 1 and 2 rocking out to 'Hound Dog'.





Georgina - I felt happy.  I enjoyed dancing. I wore pink nail polish.  It was fun!

Ben - I felt happy because the people were all clapping. I wore black.  I enjoyed watching the Room 7 dance because they did excellent dancing.

Sam - I felt good because it was like  I was driving. I wore black.  I enjoyed dancing.

Neah - Last night it was dance. I felt happy.  I wore pink.  I liked listening to the music.

Abby - I felt happy because it made me laugh.  I liked how people moved.  I wore a short sleeved top.

Jacob - I felt happy.  I enjoyed dancing.  I wore a black shirt.  My hair was all spiky, it was cool.

Caitlin - I felt nervous because there were so many people there. I enjoyed dancing because it was fun.  I wore a pink dress.

Nikita - I felt nervous because there were lots of parents there. I enjoyed watching the other dances because they had good moves.

Zoe - I felt happy because I knew what I was doing.  I wore a swing top and tights.  I enjoyed moving my body.

Adelyne - I felt happy because I thought I did really good.  I enjoyed the songs.  I wore a skirt and a t-shirt.

James - It was fun because I liked dancing to the Grease Lightning song.  I liked the songs because I could sing to them.  I wore black.

Hana - I loved dancing. I felt happy because the moves were fun.

Gemma - I was nervous.  I liked the dance.  I wore pink.  I liked everything.

Amy-Lee - I felt happy at the hall. It was fun because I liked the girl's dance.

Natalie - I went to dance.  I felt nervous because I was up there in front of  a lot of people.  I enjoyed watching it. I wore pink.

Estella - Yesterday at dance I was dancing and I was happy because everybody was clapping.  I wore a swing top and some make-up and a skirt.

Seth - I felt happy because I liked doing the Grease Lightning dance.  I wore black and white.

Angelina - I felt good because I waved to my mum and I smiled. I enjoyed dancing because I did everything right.  I wore a pink dress and I wore nail polish.  It was silver.  When we were finished Mr Orr was talking and the microphone went off and on - maybe it was broken!


1 comment:

  1. You were great Room 2!!! You looked like you were all having so much fun. Mrs Orr

    ReplyDelete